Article 1 – Definitions
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
Mulder Vreeswijk – Markeren & Graveren
3465 PS De Meern
T (06) 41426544
COC Number 51002876
Vat number NL0019414641B89
Article 3 – Applicability
Article 4 – The offer
- the price including taxes;
- the possible costs of shipping;
- the way in which the contract will be concluded, and which acts are necessary for this;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery and execution of the contract;
- the period for accepting the offer, or the period within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
- the amount of the tariff for distance communication if the costs of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic tariff for the used means of communication
- whether the agreement is filed after the conclusion and, if so, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer, prior to concluding the contract, can check the data provided by him under the contract and repair it if necessary;
- any other languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the contract can be concluded;
- the codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur has subjected himself and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
- the minimum duration of the distance contract in case of a duration of transaction.
- Optional: available sizes, colours, type of materials.
Article 5 – The contract
Article 6 – Right of withdrawal
Article 7 – Costs in case of withdrawal
Article 8 – Exclusion of right of withdrawal
Article 9 – The price
- 1. During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the offered products and / or services will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.2. Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services with variable prices, in case of prices that are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and on which the entrepreneur has no influence. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any mentioned prices are target prices are mentioned in the offer.3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:a. they are the result of statutory regulations or stipulations; orb. the consumer has the authority to terminate the contract with effect from the day on which the price increase starts.5. The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services include VAT.6. All prices are subject to printing errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing errors. In case of printing errors, the entrepreneur is not obliged to deliver the product at the mistaken price.
Article 10 – Conformity and Warranty
- The consumer has repaired the delivered products himself and / or processed or if the consumer has it repaired and / or processed by third parties;
- The delivered products are exposed to abnormal conditions or otherwise careless handling or contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur and / or are handled on the packaging;
- The defect in whole or in part is the result of regulations that the government has made or will make regarding the nature or the quality of the materials used.